Royal Eternity
Welcome to Royal Eternity!
Please register using your habbo name.
Royal Eternity
Welcome to Royal Eternity!
Please register using your habbo name.
Royal Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Established 2005 in Habbo UK

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Everyone please welcome our newest member, https://royaleternity.forumotion.com/u203!

Please thank Fusidic for running Royal Eternity for a short time while things clear up.

Changes in Policy still coming, please keep checking =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 RE Webpage
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Habbo
Latest topics
» Goodbye
Regarding +RE+ Policies Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:09 pm by ANUSKii

» Taking my leave.
Regarding +RE+ Policies Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:10 am by Acetonide

» July 2010 Donation Table
Regarding +RE+ Policies Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:45 pm by Acetonide

» B> Space Furni
Regarding +RE+ Policies Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:20 am by ford1001

» [MUST READ] Rules.
Regarding +RE+ Policies Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:58 am by Acetonide

» Regarding +RE+ Policies
Regarding +RE+ Policies Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:29 am by Acetonide

» [Selling 10x Crystal patches]
Regarding +RE+ Policies Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:44 am by Lukether

» Selling Some Rares
Regarding +RE+ Policies Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:48 pm by iloveskerryvore

» S> B> Various
Regarding +RE+ Policies Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:19 am by Acetonide

» Price Guide
Regarding +RE+ Policies Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:25 am by Acetonide

Translator
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of RoyalEternity on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Royal Eternity on your social bookmarking website

Regarding +RE+ Policies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Acetonide
Admin

Regarding +RE+ Policies Empty
PostSubject: Regarding +RE+ Policies   Regarding +RE+ Policies Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:29 am

There's been some problems with policy of late but I'm too busy to make up an official rule book for Royal Eternity. I'll just address a few quick things..

By working at Royal Eternity you are agreeing to these policies and terms and conditions which are subject to change at any time without warning or notice. Any policy may be changed from case to case instances and may revert back. Any action depending on a situation does not set precedent for future instances.
Ignorance is no excuse for disobying these policies. Those who do something should seek out the by-laws and the guidelines before doing it. Those claiming ignorance may receive a more severe punishment.[/list]

1. If you leave +RE+ no matter how brief you will restart as a Citizen. On VERY rare occasions exceptions will be made. I cannot emphasize how rare it is, so don't bother begging. They can as any Citizen donate for a higher rank of course.

2. iC's should not make major decisions on their own. They must consult the other iC's and the majority of them must agree on the decision. This is only the larger decisions. The Owner and Co-owner get final say of course and can over rule any decision..

3. Those who leave +RE+ will have their rites revoked despite paying for them for safety reasons.

4. If rites are reset because someone abuses them the fee to get them back is between 3c and 10c depending on the circumstances.

5. If you're afk during pay you don't get paid.

6. Donations for promotions will not increase the amount you're paid on the day of the donations.

7. You will lose VIP if you obtain a Middle/High Rank because it is included in the benefits. If you leave +RE+ after this occurs your VI will not be reinstated unless you purchase it again.

8. Those found to be ghosting and/or raiding other armies, mafias, etc will be demoted. If done a second time they will be fired.

9. To be added.. If you have any concerns or questions there is a questions and answers forum.....

Updates to come, keep your eyes peeled.

Last edited by Acetonide on Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:14 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Updates)
Back to top Go down

Regarding +RE+ Policies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Eternity :: Royal Eternity :: Policies & Duties-
Jump to: